WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Welcome to Mérida

Hola Hola!
I’m in new city again and it’s crazy pretty here!! Merida.

We had some serious bus time today..9 hours. Wot. Haha nahh all goods, I’m actually getting really good at these road trips. Who knew?

But saying that.. I think today was the worst bus ride yet as I got wicked sick at the start of todays journey…. Wooo

But there is something amazing about exploring unseen countryside. Mexico is a lot more beautiful to drive through than country Australia or America! But yeah epic times. MEXICO.

Tomorrow is going to be the bomb.com. Amazing day planned... But everything is amazing when I’m travelling haha

Ciao till tomorrow x


PS. This hotel is stunning!! Got some real romantic old Spanish/Romeo and Juliet vibes. Preeeeeetty.


No comments:

Post a Comment