WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Sunday 7 September 2014

México City.

I’m Inlove!!! But so extremely exhausted!
But I have to write in my diary because I’m so blessed to be here in Mexico and I want to be able to remember this time for forever!!!

Okay, Today was hectic! Such a full on day, we covered so much of Mexico City in like 13 hours. I’m just going to dot point what I didn’t today other wise I’ll be here for ages and start talking smack haha

So we left at 7:30am and this is what we did.. 
  • Went to the D.F centre, giant Mexican Flag, amazing catholic church; Old Spanish ♥ ♥
  • Got baked goods from the bakery and freshly squeezed juice while walking to the metro. Metro in Mexico City is like New York subway style.
  •  Walked to the art gallery! The most BEAUTIFUL building ever!! Didn’t even go inside, because the building was a work of art in itself!!
  •  Two trains to the Flower markets. Stunning.
  • Tried the most yummiest hot drinks of my life! Warm rice/milk/concoct and the second was all of that but just add Chocolate! Oh.my.Gosh.
  • Corn green chili breed rolls. Yum.
  • Corn with chili in a cup with milky other things in it, idk what it is. But delish; got a photo.
  • Mexican fruit juice. So sweet and cheap but have no idea what fruit it was?
  • TACOS!!! Yum yum tum. Never again will I look at Australia’s El Paso tacos again!!
  • Got adventurous and ate tacos out of tongue and stomach meat. YOLO but soooooo yummy. Keno and I were the only girls who ate the funky tacos. Lammme
  •  After the tacos we went to the Museum…Let just say I wouldn’t have been sad if we didn’t stay as long as we did. But still happy I went; saw some paining that legit looked like Nephites. #BookofMormonland ;)
  • The last “dot point” I can kinda write more on it since it was the highlight of the day..


We went on these Mexican fiesta canoes! Floating down the river. Passing hundreds of other canoes, Mexican houses, ‘shop boats’ that’s sold us more tacos and fields of flowers

AND then we had Mariachi bands come on the canoe thing and play for us all afternoon. What the perfect??????

Could die a happy person now. Ahh but such perfect afternoon.

Our whole tour group got so smashed on the canoe!! Like smash cityyyyyyy! Soz guys I don’t drink. Coke zero por favor hahaha

Hilarious. We all got to know them so well!! Lololololol good bunch of people.


I’m going to go have the best sleep of my life now, till tomorrow x


No comments:

Post a Comment