WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Sunday 21 September 2014

HI CANCUN

Hola Hola Hola

We left Playa del Carmen today and we are now in CANCUN hehe how dreamy!

We are staying at this fancy fancy hotel with the best ocean view. SO amazing

Firstly I wish we were staying longer in Cancun and secondly as much as I love keno this resort is so romantic. Where my Mexican boyf at? Joking but serious.

But the place screams romance, there was a wedding on this afternoon that we watched from our balcony and then about an hour ago we watched a proposal also from our balcony! WoOoow.

Anyways. You would think that any normal tourist would just take a taxi from Playa to Cancun but not us. Keno and I are pretty much Mexican’s now, like since we’ve trekked on the local buses all through out Mexico why not continue the bus life haha we were the only white people on the bus. Love that so much.

Once we got to Cancun it was so nice just to be on our time! Soooo sad saying goodbye to everyone this morning though.. You always meet the best people travelling!

After spending the afternoon in the pool/at the beach I was so keen to get my nails done now that we are in touristy Mexico, but the lady at the Spa spoke no English and I couldn’t get what I was trying to say across haha

That awkward/fantastic moment when they are speaking Spanish to you and your trying to speak Spanish but your not actually sure if what your saying makes sense, so your both just standing there facing each other smiling and nodding hahahhaa

Bless her. So nails didn’t happen so we had lunch instead. Keno was in fish heaven I swear she ate so much seafood. It was so good though!

After lunch we went for a walk around town, it’s so beautiful here but it’s so touristy/American that it makes me sad. It’s like I’m already back in America. Everything is in American dollars and American prices.. bring back the pesos please.

But oh boy. We had Mexican boys screaming at us the whole way through town telling us how beautiful we are and asking me if I want a Mexican boyfriend hahahha I mean I would love a Mexican boyfriend but you all are so trashyyyyy. It got soooo annoying at the end. Like everywhere we went we’d get these cheap comments said to us. Go back to speaking Spanish plzzz.
The worst part is the Mexicans here actually are so hot, like Mexico city hot but when they speak to you like this is such a turn off. Like I actually want to kick them in the head. No me gusta.

After the markets we ran into this guy trying to sell us drugs lol I was so sassy to him because all I wanted was to be left alone, find Tacos and somewhere to get my Nails done hahahaha

But next minute we are following him to this nail salon yayayaya muchas gracias kind sir. So stoked.

After we got are nails done it was time to get ready to go out, but a first stop to the OXXO for water, m&ms, and Coke the essentials haha

Lets get weird tonight


Adios x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment