WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Thursday 18 September 2014

Chichén Itzá

On the Road again

Playa del Carmen here we come!! So excited for some beach times!!

Lol even though I’ve lost that beach bod that I worked so hard to get before this trip hahha typical that’s what America and all those tacos will do to yaaa.
No regrets at all.

We had a quick stop (actually long as) in CHICHEN ITZA!!!
I’ve been looking forward to these forward to these ruins since before I even booked Mexico! So exciting!!

Glad these are the last ruins though, end it on a BANG.

“The ruins are ruining my life” –Keno
hahhaah she’s a gem.

Maaaaate the humid weather was pretty intense! This is more what I was expecting Mexico to be like. Even though it was hella hot and the fact that these where the last ruin I still not for once second didn’t love my life!

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!

After Chichen Itza we where all pretty hungry so we went to this all you can eat buffet hehehe the best! I was kinda getting a hectic headache by this point though but I was just hoping it was because I was hungry. They had these cool Mexican dancers that were dancing with plates and jars on their heads while we were eating haha so cool.

Once we left we were on our way to PLAYA DEL CARMEN! Hola hola!
You could just tell we were getting closer to the beach..hammock shops everywhere!!! Once we arrived I was so happy to be here but also my headache was killing meeeeehhh.

Must have just been the lack of water and that hot hot sun in the middle of the day! So I just slept while the crew had dinner because everyone was going out to Coco Bongo tonight so I wanted to sleep this headache off.

Once Keno came back from dinner I knew I wasn’t going out tonight. I’m pretty devo since this was the last night the group was going out but on the bright side I’ll go out with Keno in Cancun and I did save $60usd.

Yep, 60 dollars. What the hell happened to pesos??? Playa del Carmen is sooooo American. It’s the worst.

After a little bit Keno and I went out for a little walk around the town. Such a beautiful place, so alive at night. Kinda like Vegas crossed with a chill Mexican beach town. Muy Bein.

We got the best tacos take-a-way which brings me to know.. Currently eating them mahahahha they also gave me so many limes. Lime is a new love of mine. Just eat them like oranges haha yuuuummmm


Till Manana amigos x

No comments:

Post a Comment