WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Saturday 6 September 2014

IM IN MEXICO

HOLA

I’m actually here!! Sitting in my hotel room in Mexico City!! MY DREAM.

I’m already so in love with this place (what a surprise lol) But it’s seriously insane! Unlike anywhere I’ve ever been before. Poverty and wealth blended right next to each other all throughout the city. Reminds me a little of Bali’s chaos but with that Mexican Spanishy flare to it. So cool.

Lets just talk about how beautiful the Spanish language is for a minute. I mean, we all know how much I love Spanish; I have a word in Spanish tattooed on my foot after all lol. But hearing it all around me all day was so beautiful. Been speaking straight Spanglish hehe

It started as soon as we got on the plane. Flying to Mexico City on Aero Mexico, no one really spoke English. AHhh still can’t believe I’m here!

We got in last night and flying here sure was MAGIC!! The biggest city I’ve ever been to, way bigger than New York! The view from the plane of the city all lit up was one of the best views of my life!!

Today was straight up an Adventure. A blonde and an Asian running around Mexico City together haha was so exciting though. Just ordering food and talking to our taxi driver in terrible Spanish was just the happiest moments. Couldn’t stop smiling the whole day!

We didn’t really know what to do today since we join our tour group tomorrow and we will cover a lot of Mexico city with them, but keno wanted to go the shops and I was keen to see the Mexico City Temple since today would be our only opportunity.

Our driver spoke NO English but we are in Mexico, so I really had to try.. really don’t even no how we got around but it worked haha after the Temple he took us to the fanciest shopping centre. Probs because we are white so he must have just thought we wanted to shop at Prada ect. Lol show us the markets por favor.

Nahh all goods, the shopping centre was so beautiful, and so many attractive Mexicans everywhere!!!!!

This is going to be the best couple of weeks of my life. SO HAPPY


Viva Mexico ♥ ♥ ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment