WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Monday 22 September 2014

Adios Mexico x

IM SO SAD

I’m sitting in the Cancun airport waiting for my flight to LA to start my 30 something hour journey home. I don’t want to leave but I’m so extremely grateful for every second I’ve had here in this beautiful country!

Keno’s flight just left, so sad saying goodbye to her but hopefully I’ll be able to visit her in China in January! She and I became such good friends, my Chinese/Mexican soul sister hehe

Before I leave let me quickly write my Cancun adventures.
We really had the shortest time here but we didn’t want to waste one second.

Since we didn’t go out in Playa del Carmen we went out last night, ohhhh goodness it was so fun, danced our heads off! It’s so hot and humid here.. Sweat citayyyyy. We are pretty broke now so we didn’t want to pay $60 to go to Coco Bongo, actually we didn’t really want to pay anything to get in anywhere. Lol but since we are girls I knew we could get free entry somewhere mahahahha

Winner winner chicken dinner.

I woke up really early this morning, such a beautiful view to wake up to!! Went for a little early morning swim with Keno. I love the beach so much, ahhhh why am I leaving?

Since it’s Sunday today I was so keen to go to Church in Mexico and since we didn’t go the last two Sundays we had to go today. Mexicans are so beautiful and singing in Spanish is the best thing ever. Perfect way to end our trip. My heart is so full with graduated right now.

LIFE IS THE BEST

See you soon Australia, I’ll be dreaming of coming back here the whole flight home


Te amo Mexico, you are amazing x









No comments:

Post a Comment