WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Friday 12 September 2014

On top of the World

HOLA HOLA

So I’m now in San Cristobal! In the state Chiapas, which I know very well because two hours away also in the state Chiapas is the city Tuxtla Gutierrez! Where the orphanage Mision Mexico is that I tried to volunteer at earlier this year. Unfortunately they want their volunteers to be at least 21 years old, so I’ll just have to come back in the future! But really cool being here in Chiapas :-)

We took the over night bus (12 hours) to San Cristobal and got here about 7:30am this morning. I was d.e.a.d so was keno. We napped to about 11:30 then showered and ran into some others from the group and got the best lunch. Charcoal chicken! So yummmmmmmy.

Since we were pretty much at the top of the main square Keno and I went and looked at this cool catholic church on top of the hill. Quite pretty if you ask me! Mexico has so many stunning churches, sooo many. All different religions as well. Love it.

Today was so rainy but we didn’t want to waste the day so we bought these rain ponchos lol such tourist. We did some serious market shopping; I’ve been waiting to do a solid shop. Bought so many cool things, so Mexican.

YESTERDAY was such a full day so I’m going to dot point again.

  • Ruins
  • Mountians, the most stunning view I’ve ever seen. Swam in these WATERFALLS at the top of the mountain.
  • Lunch- all you can eat baby
  • Rug shop- so Aladdin haha
  • How to make the Mexican Alcohol demo.. cool mateee
  • Over night bus


Such a busy busy day. But it’s so good to have those days!
I took so many pictures yesterday so hopefully that will make up for me being lazy and just top pointing the day haha


Till Manana x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment