WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Thursday 31 October 2013

October 31st ♥

What an eventful day!

Calgary legit turns to Crazy town on Halloween.

SO at work today, all day we had little kids come into our store and all through out the Mall ‘Trick or Treating’.

I open by myself this morning and had no idea that Trick or Treating in the mall was a thing, until I had a line of little kids dressed up to come into the store for Candy… I had to run to Shoppers legit two minutes before we opened to buy some goodies.

RUN FOREST RUN

Today was so cute though since I’m so clueless about Halloween but after the whole day I was so over children haha couldn’t get anything done.

We ran out of candy so many times as well, at the start that might have been because I was eating it all hahahha

but we seriously bought so much, in the end we were just buying the cheapest crappiest lollies, sorry kids xx

And Zumiez isn’t really a store for children at all, definitely couldn’t play Parkway Drive today… But todz might have in the end to scare the kids and Mums away lol

Mahahahah so evil

After work I was on Trick or Treat duty at the house for a few hours, But todz didn’t stay haha

Carlos came to mine Trick or Treating, cute.
But Jen came home at like the same time and she wasn’t getting any of my vibes I was giving her to go downstairs.. so we left haha

Bless her

It was seriously so cold tonight, so much snow on the ground. Soooo cool though.

Carlos took me to get Tea from Tim Horton’s then he took me to this random place and told me to get out of the car.

We then proceed to hike up this hill.. on Halloween in the freezing night with snow everywhere. Haha

At this point I wasn’t sure if he was going to kill me or kiss me?

But he didn’t kill me ;)

Once we got to the top of the hill, we had to climb this giant cube thing and then BAMMM

The best view of Calgary city!

Views man, they do things to me

We just hung out on this cube thing, this would be the perfect thinking place in summer!

But still so beautiful in winter! Snow made it so magical as well, such the perfect Canadian moment.

I was so frozen once I got home haha but I’m seeing Carlos tomorrow night after work :) :)

Lol Felt bad for leaving Jen to the Trick or Treating duties but she said we only had like 4 people come anyways, Luckyyyyy


GOODNIGHT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment