WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Friday 1 November 2013

Sushi and Salsa

HOLA

What a night!!

So I was opening at work this morning and I was sooooo tired from hanging with Carlos the night before but YOLO

Haha I say yolo way too much these days…awks

Anyways work was great as always, surprisingly wasn’t that tired once I got to work and drunk my daily coke hehe

Was talking to Carlos a lot throughout the day and he decided that he was just going to pick me up from work and then take me out.

SO CUTE

Anyways he actually comes into my work, and met all the girls which they were so happy about lol

He took me this fancy pancy Sushi restaurant. What a winner move, I love Sushi so much.

Such good food, tried so many new things, like actual raw fish. Ahhh so good, I was so full though.

Anyways he tells me at dinner that we are going to this Spanish party tonight..

But he needs to teach me how to salsa first haha whattttt

Umm okay  ♥ ♥

We went back to mine and went to my basement which is still perfectly set up for a dance floor from our party.

It was seriously so intimidating, so hard to be confident when you have no idea what your doing hahah

And of course Carlos is sooo good and so confident, such a hotty

Help meeee

But we practice for ages, and he was a really good teacher

Fake it to you make it eh?

We then go to this Spanish party, soooo cool. So Spanish haha

Even the DJ was speaking in Spanish.. Well actually everyone was haha
Got to use my very bad Spanish haha

Me no hablo espanol

#spotthewhitegirl

Everyone was so nice to me and I even met some of his family, so lovely.

We salsaed for so long hahaha so nervous

But I actually got really into it, got alright by the end I think

Love me some latin, Mucho gusto haha

Carlos shows me this other view of the city, so pretty! But so cold. Ahhh Canada your killing me.

Just a GREAT night!

Buenos Noches x

No comments:

Post a Comment