WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Saturday 9 November 2013

All things CANADIAN

Buenos Dias!!

What a day

My last Saturday in Canada

WHAT.

I must admit it was a good one!

Last night everyone came over since we were going to go out after we had the best family dinner but everyone including myself was so tired that we all ending up staying in and having the best sleepover haha

Lol Jaz and I got all ready for nothing, but no regrets at all

So since everyone slept over last night I woke up wicked early to Chris getting up to go to work. Just loves me then leaves me

Totally jokinggggg maheheh

But once he got up everyone was just awake even though we all stayed up so late talking and telling the most hilarious stories.

ALSO JOEL is so damn sneaky.

While I was just about to fall asleep, I feel his lips on my face

NO SNEAKY KISSES PLEASE

I turned over hahahha

Love him but nooooo

Can’t ruin our bestfriendship

Anyways once we were all awake I was craving bacon and eggs so bad, but I haven’t done shopping in forever since I’m trying to use up all my food..

I guess we have so we had to go out for Brekkie

Which is the best.

Jerica didn’t come though because she is on some serious physo diet

There’s no breakfast in the world like a Denny’s Brekkie

Last one for me for a while :’(

But didn’t disappoint, always hits the spot!

I had I pretty busy day planned today, one of my roommates Ali got married today and her reception was tonight but two hours away in Carson

Which is cool because I wanted to see Carson

But last minute once I was already glammed up for a wedding Jerica and Chris bailed because the roads where so snowy or whatever

SAD that means I probs won’t see Ali before I leave

But since we weren’t going to the wedding, I still didn’t want to waste this last Saturday night so I need everyone not to be lame and get keen for the Canadian night of their lives haha

After I legit texted that to everyone I was talking to Jerica on the couch and then just fell asleep.. Mid-sentence lol

I woke up to Chris touching my face

Ohhhhhh HI

But when I woke up I had the most genius idea, What is more Canadian than the Hockey???

Jerica looked it up and Calgary we’re playing tonight!

WOOOOO HOCKEYYYY

So I’ve only even been to the hockey once before in my life, in Colorado actually and I cant really remember loving it with all my heart but when in Canada eh?

Something about the vibes at live sport

I’d even go to a Cricket game if it live haha

Good Atmosphere, good people

We got Jared to meet us their as well! Perfect group

Chris decided that I was really hungry which was actually quite true, and took me to get Poutine!

Now Poutine is the most Canadian dish, which they are very proud of it as well but i've been saving to try it the whole time I’ve been here

Not going to lie…very over rated haha it’s legit just hot chips and gravy with chunks of cheese thought out it.

Like super yum, but the hype was way to high, sozzz guys

But Chris got some fancy one with chunks of meat through it and his was really good!!

Once we were walking to the hockey it started snowing!! Ahh way to perfect!

The universe is definitely on our side tonight!

The Hockey was so fun; the boys were explaining the rules to me the whole time, which was really nice of them.

Intense game ladies and gentlemen, it even went into over time! :O

Calgary lost though, but I didn’t actually mind haha

Also made the big screen tonight with Jared dancing

SO PROUD haha

The best Canadian Saturday

MOUNTAINS TOMORROW


x x


No comments:

Post a Comment