WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Friday 22 November 2013

Final Goodbyes

I also didn’t write anything at the time about my last night in my diary but it was such a bittersweet night.

Christy and Chelsea took me to the Devil wears Prada concert.
It was such a sick show.

During The Ghost inside set, the lead singer Jonathan (who I’ve met before mahehe) got super deep and was talking about dreams and how you never stop. That just got all of us crying!

I will miss these girls so much!!!! But I know that I will see them again! Always will be some of my best friends!

It’s the hardest part of living and travelling to other places, you become so close to the people you meet. But what amazing memoires I have here with these girls!

JUST THE BEST MEMORIES OF MY LIFE haha

After the concert in the car outside my house we just reminisced and I just cried haha

Christy being such a beautiful soul prayed at in the car thanking God for our friendship.

So sad think about this night ahhhh

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM

I got home at like midnight and had to leave for the airport at 4:30am and I still hadn’t packed lol

I was so busy that week, just seeing everyone and I pretty much worked right to the end!

No regrets haha

ALL NIGHTER, but the saddest all nighter of my life

I packed my bags and just threw everything else out!

I love Canada so much, I know I say it all the time but I am grateful. Canada is seriously stunning and I could have had no friends here and still be happy! But living here with the people I’ve met has really made this place home.

Goodbye Canada, thanks for the goodtimes  x


Colorado here I come!!



No comments:

Post a Comment