WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Saturday 2 November 2013

Happiness and Snow

I totally had to work all day today.. was so tired but luckily Chelsea was working all day with me.

But I did wake up to it SNOWING

Again. haha I love snow!!

Fun fact: It’s not even winter yet in Canada. Wow. Can only imagine how cold and crazy it could get here.

Chels called me this morning from work telling me it was snowing; aww how cute is she?? We ended up talking for so long, and then I realized I’d see her in like an hour at work haha

So I knew today would be the best.

But on the way to work at the Train station I was so happy taking so many pictures in the snow that I fully missed my bus, Soz chels I’m going to be late

Such a tourist still

Work was long, had to close but all goods mate

Once I got home Carlos was keen to hang, seriously was so tired and it’s his fault hahaha but I wanted to see him as well

Lucky I like you

He was so excited to teach me how to drive in the snow…but it was snowing too much. To scared for that haha

So we just watched a movie/ didn’t actually watch a movie

LOL sorry mum if you’re reading this xx

But it was such a nice snowy night, but this Carlos thing is seriously the worst timing ever.

I’ve decided to go home for one of really close Cousins wedding.. in like month.

SO SADDDDD

Where were you Carlos when I got here 5 months ago?

It’s all good though, just have to live in the moment.

I was falling asleep talking to Carlos that’s how tired I was but when he left Madison wanted to Skype really bad so I took one for the team!

What is even sleep?


Hahaha night amigos x



No comments:

Post a Comment