WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Monday 4 November 2013

Random Monday's

It’s Monday! YAY

I get most Monday’s off including today since I work most weekends.. All weekend

That retail work life

But didn’t get to sleep in this morning…

Jerica made me get up at bloody 5am to go into the freezing cold to go get winter tires put on her car…

Lemme sleep plzzz

But I agreed to this for some reason on Sunday night, and I knew if I slept in my bed I wouldn’t get up so I slept in Jer’s bed last night

Which was actually ready nice, felt like I haven’t seen her in so long. I mean I see her everyday since we live together but we haven’t properly hung out.

Cute catch up times

AT 5 IN THE MORNING

Haha anyways we had to wait like 4 hours for the tires to be put on….

Yay for day’s off… but Walmart was next to the tire place so I did do some grocery shopping.

….and then ate a lot of the food I just bought while waiting haha

Drinking from the Bottle mate

Once we got home, it was so snowy and cold and I was so full that I trying not to fall asleep was so impossible haha

Best naps though.

I felt like all the roommates today didn’t have work or uni so everyone was home

It was the best, movies and snacks and all of us painting our nails haha

Love all of them

Anyways we went to this Bouncy Castle thing tonight and I got so into it! It was like I was little kid again.

Had this inflatable obstacle course that you have to race through
Haha I am so competitive, was going so hard that all my make-up was off and some how my bra strap came undone

Whaaaaat

But solid night, it was pretty hilarious times

After we went to Chris and Jared house for movie night

What a nice little Monday today was


Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment