WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Wednesday 6 November 2013

New friends, New Adventures

Cool story,

So I met this other Australian girl Jazmin Winter last week and now we are best friends haha

She works In Market Mall as well at the Body Shop so I see her all the time.

He accent is rad,

I can’t hear mine anymore, but she assures me that it’s still very Australian haha

She came over after work tonight and I made dinner.

SEZ COOKING?

Haha Yaaaaa cooking up a storm

I tell my Mum all the time that I’m getting so good at cooking so she wont worry but it’s kinda became my motivation.

Call me Jamie Oliver paaalease

But after dinner we just had the biggest Facebook stalk of all the Canadian boys I know that she should go for haha

She’s great

On some other sad news my flight's home are booked

:( :( :( :(

But I feel good about coming home

Plus my visa is for two years so if I’m that sad when I get back to Aus I can always come back!

But I’m not going home straight away..

I’m going to my other home before Aus

DENVER, COLORADO

SO EXCITED to see everyone

It’s so weird that I’m kinda going home on the way home?

But right now Canada feels so much like my home?!!

Trippy as mate

But I’ve done it, I’ve created my own reality

I wanted to be able to look back at my life and view other Countries and place’s as home

I’ve 100% achieved that

I love Canada so much and will always have the biggest place for it in my heart

The best memories I could have asked for

Learnt so much, about myself and about life

God is great

But I feel like I’m ready for the next adventure in my life

Denver in a few weeks

Gold Coast for New Years

Bali in January

Mexico sometime next year

Then who knows?

I’m so grateful for all the amazing memories I’ve had, met some of my best friends who I know will be in my life now forever.

Life is beautiful

Got to live it up for my last few weeks in Canada


So blessed x

No comments:

Post a Comment