WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Thursday 7 November 2013

The start of Gypsy Diaries

My first every entry in this new Journal

My physical Gypsy Diaries.

Since it’s my first entry I guess I shall somewhat catch you up little..

I’m currently eighteen years old and I’m living in Calgary, Canada. Sadly I’m pretty much down to my last week being a Canadian! Hasn’t really hit me yet though

But I know it will :(

Today was such a cute day though, Skyped with my family this morning. Getting pretty excited to see them, mostly Tom though haha It’s his birthday today! Well in Australia.. only the 7th here

HAPPY 21st TOMMY B

Weird time difference

I did work today but only a little shift which was so convenient since I had so much to do, like starting to pack up my whole life here!

Work was the best; Christy and Chelsea are the best humans in the world I swear. So much love for them.

After work is was KARAOKE since it’s Thursday, but since it’s like getting wicked close to when I’m leaving I invited so many people to come

As soon as we got to the bar I see all these other people that I know, including Carlos! So random. Went and said hello to him and everyone else

Would have been so awks if I didn’t.. long story dw about it haha

Also saw Mike with them, which is so sneaky because I did tell him about tonight and he told me he wasn’t going hahaha BUSTERED

Once I got to our table I was in the middle of telling some hilarious story being crazy dramatic using my hands and everything… when I knocked over my huge glass of water

Ooooooopppps

Lol just like to keep the people entertained I think

So Jaz and I went off the bathroom to dry my clothes a little bit. While I was in the bathroom Carlos left. But Jerica said he did come over to say goodbye to me. Cute

I must admit I was a gazillion percent less nervous to do karaoke once I realized Carlos left.

Even though nothing is happening with us now… he’s still great and way too attractive

Tonight was seriously SO much fun! Singing our heads off! It’s the best when everyone actually gets way into it!

Love love these people so much

Legit my Canadian family


Till Manana x x

No comments:

Post a Comment