WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Asian loving

We’re on our way! I’m currently in the Kuala Lumpur airport in Malaysia!

I already feel like I’ve had a few new Asian experiences! Already traveled 7 hours on air Asia, that it’s self was an experience lol

Nahhh it was fine, actually super exciting seeing these beautiful Asian flight attendants and eating my spicy green curry for breakfast on the plane hehe

So Bali is actually only a 5 hour flight from Adelaide but at the time when we booked our flights it was just cheaper to go via KL even though its seriously so out of the way… don’t really want to talk about it hahhaha Nahh it’s all goods, the things I do happily to save a few dollars

Plus don’t they say it’s about the journey?

Once we got here it was so humid and no order at all, haha we had to walk across the runway with this huge line from all these other flights, so cool/so different.

Also saw my first ladyboy, was pretty stoked to see one so soon. Welcome to Asia hey! But some of these ladyboys are actually so stunning.

Teach me

For lunch here at the airport we went a little crazy, tried all things Malaysian!

YUM YUM

All these different drinks and those sweet pork steam buns changed my life.

Worth coming to Malaysia just for them hahaha

Also pretty stoked to report that I’ve already used my first squatting toilet! Asia mate haha so proud.

Like since it’s an airport that heaps of westerns come to they had normal toilets as well but when I’m in Asia I shall do as the Asians do!!

You could say the trip is pretty good so far haha


Write more once I’m actually in Magical BALI x


No comments:

Post a Comment