WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Thursday 16 January 2014

I ♥ Bali

I am inlove with Bali.

I’ve had the best two days, lemme fill you a little

The place we are staying at is so beautiful, very open and white but has that Asian touch, like Buddha’s everywhere outside in the tropical garden. Love.

Yesterday was a pretty chilled out day since we here pretty late on Tuesday night. We just walked around town, shopped at the markets, bargained down from cheap to CHEAP hahaha
Bought a wicked dream catcher to add to the collection!


Got massages which were the meaning of perfection, haha kinda dramatic but 1 hour massage for $5.50 Aus whatttt? I love this place! Mate, I’m getting one on the daily haha

Today was seriously the best day of my life, like I don’t even think my own wedding day could beat today!

Started the day with a cooked breakfast, Bacon and eggs with tropical fruit.

Then we went to the Money Forest!

MONKEYS PEOPLE MONKEYS

Ahhhhh so cool, like such a dream!
You had to buy bananas and then you just held them above your head and the monkeys would just climb up your body to get the bananas!

Seriously the cutest thing of my life.

When the first one jumped on me, it kinda scared me hahaha since I don’t normally have monkeys climb on me.

I was the happiest girl is the world today, giggling my head off haha

The Monkey Forest was this beautiful green tropical forest but with old temple ruins through out it. So stunning even without the monkeys around but when you add the monkeys it’s actual happiness ♥ ♥

Disneyland got nothing on this.

After having the best moments of my life, it was time to have even better times!

Elephants.

Yep, Elephants

SO INLOVE haha I’m still freaking out guys! Such a beautiful animal. I went on the Elephant ride with my niece Chloë. I wasn’t sure who was more excited out of both of us? haha

Both Chloë and I got to ride the Elephants neck! The biggest smile on my face!!

Just to end this perfect day they bring out the orangatangs!
What a cheeky monkey!... Literally haha

Got the cutest kisses from it haha still can’t believe today happened

Who knew I loved animals so much?

Bali, you’re the greatest x










No comments:

Post a Comment