WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Saturday 25 January 2014

Indonesia

I’m currently on the plane home and I am so sad to say that I got wicked lazy and so caught up with just being in Bali that I forgot to write!

Indonesia is seriously stunning, had the best time and fell inlove with you Asia!

This time travelling I really wanted to try something different and be in the moment 100% so I didn’t use my phone once. Didn’t care was on Facebook or what was happening back home because I was having the time of my life in Bali.

IT WAS THE BEST

Instead of being on the WiFi I was in the pool or at the markets, eating mangos or having a fish spa haha Didn’t even miss my phone once.

The only negative thing is my phone is also my camera so that means I didn’t personally take any photos. Sorry no Bali selfies coming haha
But since I’m with my family here, I’m sure I’ve got some good photos!

Random highlights of my trip-

I went to church in Bali, which was super cute. Indonesia isn’t a Christian country but you find it here for sure. Most people at Church were from other countries though haha typical. French, American and Australian. Only a few locals. But it was fun singing songs in Indonesian, what a beautiful (but really hard) language.

We went to these amazing temples on the coastline during sunset. I think is was called ‘Tanah Lot’ Breathtaking, and it was such a hot afternoon but also really humid. We weren’t there long until it started pouring down raining.

What a perfect moment. So happy being in the rain, looking around at our surroundings and falling inlove with life.

I am grateful person in everyday life but when I travel my gratitude for plant earths beauty hits a whole new level haha

#Sarahgetsdeep

haha get ready for this..

When you travel, you can’t help but have perfect new experiences where time just stops for a moment. Your soul connects with your mind and your heart and for that moment you are in pure happiness.

This is what I call magic.

Anyways I just got way off topic and way to deep, must be pretty inspired or really tired haha

I have had so many more amazing memoires from Bali like trying to surf and eating the most delicious food of my life but I’m so tired that I cant remember anything else right now, I’ll remember once I look at some photos hehe


Nap time x



No comments:

Post a Comment