WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Friday 18 October 2013

Jerica is cool

SO HAPPY
I’m currently sitting at Jerica’s work, in her break room because as soon as she’s finished work today we are off to EDMONTON!

ROADTRIP

So so so excited! Jerica even made a road trip CD haha what a babe

I nearly moved to Edmonton instead of Calgary so it will be cool to see what my life could have been, if ya know what I mean.

I have been a little lazy with writing, but let me fill you in on some of the good times..

Last night, Jerica picked me up from work and we went to Karaoke, like open mic karaoke at the most Canadian looking bar I’ve ever seen. HUGE Canadian flag and hockey playing on every tv screen. Haha soooo good!

DJ and the boys were there, so we had hot wings (also so Canadian hehe) and just had the most hilarious night. I think this is going to be a weekly thing now.

Idk how I feel about singing in public, like not really my thing but everyone was pretty drunk so yolo

At the end Jer and I sang a song together and I think it actually sounded alright hahhaha my rockstar moment lol

ALSO something I need to catch up on is Jerica’s Birthday last weekend! Was a solid weekend, we spent the weekend at Joel and Jeff’s house, like we weren’t planning to sleepover but it was for the best. Plus they made Jerica French toast for her birthday so cute!
Before she woke up on Sunday morning, I had to steal her keys from her NOISEY handbag to get stuff from her car. I bought balloons and blew them all up with the help of Joel before she woke up. 

Friendship points to me haha

It was such a good day! We even went to this Mexican restaurant for dinner, but it was legit as. Like they didn’t speak English at all and the restaurant was this ghetto as bright orange building! The best food though <3 <3

YUUUUMMM

Anyways only a few hours till our weekend in Edmonton!! Wooo

I also really have to start thinking about when I’m going home… ewwww and if I’m going to Colorado before I go back to Aus or not? Life hey haha


See ya in EDMOMNTON  

No comments:

Post a Comment