WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Friday 4 October 2013

Friyay

It’s Friday night and I just got home from closing at work

Currently watching some little kids movie with Jerica and DJ lol
#thirdwheeling

But man this movie sucks, like really bad.. hahaha they probably only put this movie on because they didn’t actually want to watch a movie ;) haaa get it

Sorry about it guys hahahha

Anways My thumb still hurts so much ahhh its been two days and its so swollen.. so uglyyyyyyy

You really do take being pain free for granted, I have seriously been so lucky in my life to have not felt a lot of physical pain!

Blessed blessed blessed

After work tonight Christy and I were craving pizza soooo bad that we threw a pizza party with all the work homies. Haha mate I work with such stoners, like MATEEEEE but I love them so much. <3 <3 <3 
Work is always so entertaining hahhaha

okay but sometimes its annoying when it's way busy, especially when i'm the manager on charge and no one does anything……. i'll hide your weed yo if you don't do something. hehe I'm evil

Hahahah oh my gosh Christy and I were legit imitating Tyler for 15 minutes! So funny, just walking around the skate counter talking all the smack he says. Bless him, that commitment to his weed haha

After work and pizza and imitating Tyler, Christy dropped me home. I love her so much, She is such a beautiful soul! She definitely came into my life for a reason.

We always have the deepest chats about life, but it’s so good, we view life pretty similar. Just how we want to travel the world and experience life but also how we really want to do some good in this world. We seriously are sooooo blessed.

5 year travel plan. Have to do it!

Like I do want to settle down and go to uni (haha Uni, maybe one day lol) but only after I’ve experienced greatness and given back to this world. Money doesn’t mean a thing unless it’s for something good. Plus I'm only 18, got so much time to do everything before I grow up ^.^

We were also talking about our dreams for sooo long, we always talk about Mexico and Spanish since Christy is from Belize. What a babe. But she was telling me all these hectic stories about how dangerous Mexico is.. haha ahhhh man don’t kill my dream haha. Nahh I still think it’s only dangerous along the boarder, idk I think you just have to be really smart about it. Like REALLY smart ;) maybe I’ll even dye my hair haha

YOLO MATE

But just the best chats,

Literally living the Canadian Dream

Buenos Noches Amgios x


PS. Just going to go cut my thumb off…stop hurting plzzz

PPS. Also shout out to myself for my impressive clothes folding skills at work today lel


No comments:

Post a Comment