WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Shout out to TB

I JUST SKYPRE WITH TOM!!!

Omg I’m so happy right now, so it’s the 30th in Australia so Tom got back this morning!!

WHAT THE HECK MAN

I was at work and I got tagged in a picture on Facebook by Jonny and I knew straight away was it was! Just starting jumping up and down like a crazy person. I already told Chels all about my brother homing home so she just hugged me! So cute.

Why am I not there?? Maybe 3% homesick right now

So my brother Tom just came home from serving a mission for my church, (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) He’s been away for two years!

TWO YEARS.

How the hell do you fill someone in on two years of you life hahaha ahh man I’m still freaking out that’s he’s home!

He’s so old now man, well I guess we all are haha but what a Mushkah head.

We talked for a while and he was so cute, telling how he wished I was home but he’s so happy I’m in Canada living my dreams. He told me I’ve grown up heaps.

He talked heaps about the gospel and his mission of course! SO CRAZY, So beautiful!

Man I love Tom so much! The last time I saw him we were living in Colorado, just having the time of our lives! While living in America Tommy seriously became my bestfriend! SO many memories man!

You sometimes feel like when you’re writing to missionaries that you’re talking to yourself but not anymore buddy HE’S HOME!

My family is the best, seriously I do forget about them since they are so far away and no one actually wants to Skype me until today hahaha RUDE

but seriously I have the best famila!

It was my brother Jonny’s birthday yesterday and my sister Karlie’s tomorrow. SO much family time I’m missing out on right now CRAY CRAY :(

But I’m still so stoked that I’m here, I’m coming home soon enough anyways. Still not sure when but I’ll 100% be home for Chirstmas.

Can’t wait to hug Tom!

LOVE LIFE x

No comments:

Post a Comment