WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Friday 25 October 2013

Halloween Part 1

What a night

Today I didn’t have to work which is Mcdreamy but I still had to go into work and unlock the door for who was opening because they don’t have a store key… kinda annoying but it’s all good because It got me up nice and early and also it was such nice feeling going into work but knowing that I was leaving mahehehehe

Love ya then leave ya.

I was wicked productive today, cleaned the house until Jerica got home. We had to go buy stuff for this Halloween weekend wooo

We are having party tomorrow night and I’m so excited, seriously get to live all my Halloween dreams this weekend haha

Anyways tonight there is also a Halloween dance on, and when I was in Edmonton last weekend the boys convinced me to buy this Canadian flag costume lol that per-pressure though..

It’s kinda perfect though, and I do get to dress up properly tomorrow night so it's all goods brahhh

Jerica is going as a stripper tonight.. oh I mean a Police women ;) haha what a 
Babe

Anyways write more tonight when I get home 

Peace x

…………………………………………………………………

HIIIII 

So it’s like 1:30am right now and im sooooo damn tired but real quick..

Tonight was heaps of fun, North Americans and Halloween man. It got real tonight

Everyone was so committed to dressing up hahahha omg so impressed

People were a bit confused what I was haha like they just all thought I was really patriotic

YEAH I JUST REALLY LOVE CANADA GUYS


lol but they got it when they all found out I’m actually Australian haha 

I also ran into Carlos tonight which was way random but the best

Those latinos though.

He was teaching me how to salsa haha I’m so white
but it was cute, he’ll probs come to the party tomorrow

Salsa round 2 ;)

Haha okayyyyy I need to sleep


Goodnighttt ZZZzzzzzzz 



No comments:

Post a Comment