WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Monday 21 October 2013

EDMONTON

What a wicked weekend!

Just got back from Edmonton, mateeee it was so fun. Jer and I were talking about moving there all the way back home to Calgary

This weekend went soooo fast though, to bad Jerica and I both have work tomorrow

Let me fill you in, so we got to Edmonton at like 5pm on Friday night and we were staying at Jerica’s cousin house, just the cutest place. We all went out to dinner with her and her roomies.

OMG haha they took us to the most “Alberta” looking place ever.. it was called ‘Flow and Harvrst’. SO farmer style hahaha so weird man but it was a cool weird. But it legit even had a tractor in the middle of the restaurant haha were even am I….

After dinner and taking so many pictures of the farmer restaurant we met up with Joel and Jeff who are also randomly in Edmonton this weekend.
Got some Tim Horton because it’s way to cold right now. I forget how cheap Timmy H is compared to Starbucks. Spend way too much money at starbucks…

Anways we drove around Edmonton a little bit and then the boys took us to the movies, how lovely of them. We saw “We’re the Millers” So hilarious, like dying of laughter would definitely recommend that one

Saturday

Saturday was pretty busy, we woke up pretty early to go have breakfast with some of Jerica’s friends, but I so was happy to come because we went to Cora’s for brekkie and I’m always stoked when I get to eat delicious food haha

But man we needed that solid breakfast because we went to West Ed Mall today

As in the famous West ed Mall! The biggest shopping Centre in North America!!

It didn’t disappoint man! It was soooo big. It had a full size water park, full size ice rink and a legit theme park…inside the mall. WOT.

and like every single store you can think of

What da hell.

I just kept being so surprised, like I was expecting big but woooooow.

Such a good day, spent soooo much money haha but it’s all good because I’ve been saving to go shopping here. Also bought Halloween costumes!

YAY HALLOWEEN

After spending legit the whole day at the mall, I had a solid nap when we got home while Jerica was watching friends. Haha I’m always napping

NAP SO HARD

Anyways we heard about this ysa party that was on, but we didn’t actually know anyone going… haha but I made Jerica take us.

Plus we just bought new clothes ;) haha

We just walked in and followed the music to the basement, WHHHAT such a good dancefloor!

SO many people at this house, like you could hardly move to get upstairs to downstairs!

And what’s was with all the goodlooking male Canadians at this party? whattttt maybe I should move here haha

Lol so these guys were talking to us and he was asking who we were and of course I was like ohhh this is my party, it’s actually our birthday’s hahaha trying to be so funny, they went alone with it but it didn’t work 1% since it was actually their house
HHAHAHAHAHH typical Sarah

Lucky I have an Australian accent to help him forget lololololol Nahhh they loved it

But it was such a fun night, we met sooooo many people and they all kept telling us to move to Edmonton!

It’s a pretty good sign when you’re like the last ones to leave the party.. that you knew no one at haha

We were going to go to breakfast with the guys at the house the next morning but once we woke up we were just keen to get on the road back home, they lived heeeeaps out of the way..

Sorrrrrrrry come to Calgary haha

Such a quick weekend but it was so fun, so glad I got to see Edmonton


Way to excited to sleep in my bed though, Nighhhhtt x



No comments:

Post a Comment