WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween Part 2

I have no voice hahahaha oh goodness help

On Saturday morning Jer woke me up and my voice was a little scratchy but in that hot husky kinda way but I just thought its because I needed to sleep more.. but nope.

But Jerica made me get up; bribing me with McDonalds hahaah okay fine you win

McDonalds solves all my problems 

We had to go to Market Mall first to drop DJ’s wallet off to him then we went to get Macca’s but the line was so hectic busy which was killing our vibe but we waited it out.

Always worth the wait

Then we had a million things to do/buy for the party last night

We were walking around Walmart and then I got the most horrendous cramps of my life. Dammmnn it

It was the worst and Jerica was so determined to get stuff done that I just lied in the middle of some aisle and died hahaha

Literally
well I didn’t die obvs, but I was legit lying on the floor for a while haha

Seriously no shame

Once I came back to life we got all we needed from Walmart then went to the grocery store, I died again then but got thought it hahaha oh man so dramatic

On a side note I’m never having kids.

Once we got home and I smashed the pain killers we cleaned the rest of the house, mostly the basement where the dance floor was.

Had so much random crap from all the previous roommates that have lived here. Take your stuff please

But we actually did everything pretty quick

Winner winner chicken dinner.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in pump up mode, dancing around the house with music blasting haha love my roomies

But by this point my voice was really goinggggggggg

They Party was so fun, it didn’t get pumping till later but that’s standard. Met some cool people haha and this time it actually was my party lol
I went as a Vampire and Jerica went as a Zombie.
Jerica actually forgot her costume because she was so sneaky and went out to buy “eyelash glue” but she really went to Djs house. That girl man

Anyways because she was at Dj’s and not getting ready with me she didn’t realize that her costume was at her Mum’s house and the time she eventually came home it was too late to go get it.

She was soooo sad about her costume. I was kinda pissed that she ditched me but she was already so sad so I did everything in my power to try and cheer her up! I gave her my top to cut up and we created a new costume.

PULLED IT OFF MATE hehehe

But the night was so much fun, danced all night! probs because I could hardly talk hahaha

My voice was that gone that I didn’t have an Aussie accent anymore, I had to convince people I’ve never met people that I was Australian so sad.

And and and even more happy news, this morning when I woke up

IT WAS SNOWING YAYAYAYAYYAYA

I got so many messages about it snowing haha everyone know how excited I was for it woo


Happy snow day to everyone x


No comments:

Post a Comment