WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Oops I broke a nail

Wow
It’s October already :O :O :O
Mannnn time is going to quick.

I had the whole day off today, which is the best thing but I didn’t really need it off, kind of just a randommm day.
Didn’t do anything that exciting except get chili-cheese fries with Jerica, which is happiness in a takeaway container hehehe

Anyways I do have a story for the journal, so Jezza and I did go to insti tonight for a bit but mostly because Jer wanted to see her boy who is being heaps lame atm, we get there and he’s being such a tool so Jerica wants to leave, and I was honestly happy to leave as well… and did not want to walk home in the cold lol

So we get in the car and the whole drive home Jerica is just crying, letting it all out. Poor girl, just love her!! We get home and Jerica is still crying and in the middle of a hell deep convo and I slam the car door on my thumb.

OWCHIE MUMMA

I really didn’t think it was that bad at the time, and Jez was having her moment so I didn’t want to be hell dramatic and make it all about me so I just silently held my breath and was waiting for the pain to pass.
It wasn’t until I got inside and realized that there is blood going crazy from my thumb that I said something to Jerica.

I think I hit a nerve because my whole hand was killing me! I have black nail polish on at the moment so it’s hard to see how bad my nail actually is but it’s turned black already for sure, you can already see that through the new crack in my nail.

Ali was in the kitchen when I walked into the house and was so cute she got me a Band-Aid and mothered me, she said I’d for sure loose my nail. So sad, love pretty hands so much haha but I guess it could be so much worse.

But so pound of my self that I wasn’t dramatic about this at all, didn’t even cry mate hahaha maybe it will hit me tomorrow


Going to go get a bag of frozen corn now haha night x

No comments:

Post a Comment