WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Dreamers & Skateboards

HELLO

TODAY HAS BEEN THE BEST DAY

Typical dreamy working day, worked with Chelsea and I just love her Canadian guts!
We do our usual dreamer talk, talk so much smack haha
We both just write in our journals on our lunch breaks and then read them to each other after haha she was telling me this quote that I need in my life and I was frothing..

We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity”
-Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist.

Going to go buy this book on pay dayyyy, LOVE. can’t wait.

Anyways we were talking about how our dream would to be Travel bloggers, one day but then we were like well, why don’t we just start a blog anyway??

YESSS

We were trying to think of a name and since I might be watching too much Vampire diaries lately I thought why not Gypsy Diaries? Perfff

Except I do love having an actual travel Diary, with real raw words and feelings and with actual ink smudges. We’ll see!
I’m nearly finished this journal so maybe my next one will just have a name?

Anyways, today was also a very productive day!
I made a complete skateboard!! Christy wasn’t working today so I had to do it all by myself!
Golly I was so stoked with it.

..But Christy never taught me how to put the bearings into the wheels so that was a hectic moment. Chelsea also had no idea, so we were opening all these different packages of rubber things in the skate cabinet. SO GOLDEN.

We were running out of time till this Mum was coming back to pick up the skateboard. And then Hallelujah this skater guy walks in and we just call him over to the skate section and ask him to help us hahaha he was probably thinking what the crazy!

It would have been so funny to film that, us running around like a couple of chickens with our heads cut off!

But beside the bearing situation, the board turned out perfect!!

#Proudmoment.


Perfect day and sushi for dinner OMG YES x


No comments:

Post a Comment