WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Rainy Days

Oh my gosh I woke up and it’s winter!!

I’m so cold!! IM SO CONFUSED!

It was raining when I woke up and when I left for work. Wait, who am I kidding? It’s still raining!!

Goodness when got to the train station this morning on the way to work it was 1°c

ONE DEGREE

I’m officially scared for winter!

It’s meant to be fall? (What Canadians call Autumn)
Jerica was right, in Canada you only get fall for like two weeks!

I’m so saaaaad :( Although I’m am so excited for snow!! It’s been a few years since I’ve seen snow hehe

But mattttte I’m so scared for this extreme cold weather. I can already tell that Starbucks is going to be my good friend!
Lol in the mall that I work at there are 6 Starbucks’s!! Woooow so many.
Also a sign that Canada must be so damn cold.

...Or Canadians just really like coffee haha

Okay time to open, write more when I actually have more to talk about haha brb

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay BACK

What a lovely wintery day it was :-) so weird that it’s getting cold in September!
It was a bit warmer during the day.

By warmer I mean maybe 11 degrees? Idk I was inside all day Hahaha

Rainy day’s give a cool vibe though, like super chill and happy.
work was actually great today. Well work is always great since I work with my best friends :))
Was working with Chels and Paul today, bless them cutiesssss. Paul has the weirdest music though lolololol

Umm excuse me sir, it’s raining so no hectic electric music please haha
Let me and Chelsea play Bon Iver covers pleasssssee

I was meant to work till 5 but I stayed to 6 just for chels! Love that biddy!

Also a plus on this wintery weather is winter fashion. LOVE.

I do work at Zumiez after all! Toques (What Canadians call Beanies) and hoodies and vans all day, everyday

But sun please come back just for a little longer ^.^

After work I had the best bath! I was so cold and it was so dark! Love baths, I pulled a full Rhianna ‘Stay’ film clip hahaha singing my head off in the bath. Yep, I even sung that song..

had the perfect rainy soundtrack in the background because it's still raining hahahah

Call me Rhianna please xoxoxx

Sorry roomies, hahahhahha I’m funny

Then I just made dinner and watched some Vamp diaries with Jerica ♥♥

But solid typical Wednesday in my Canadian life

Love my life


Prayer and Bed time x

Pre-work selfie mateyyys


No comments:

Post a Comment