WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Monday 23 September 2013

“I heart Latino boys”

Holaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just got home from seeing Carlos. It was a really cool night; let me fill you in on the goss hehe

He took me to this international film festival in down town Calgary, how trendy right??

Love Calgary city! Anyways we were way early, but I think that was the point? So we got tea and walked around the city. Since this is legit the second time I’ve seen him it was pretty interesting convo. Yannoooe

He’s traveled a bit so mad bonus points added, of course I just asked a billion questions haha the world is so cool.

It’s funny when people ask me why I’m in Canada. I mean I could get heaps deep and tell them this epic story of how I got here but basically it’s just YOLO hahha

Anyways we went to this movie, and because he’s Latino I thought maybe a Spanish movie? Nope, French! COOL well French Canadian since we are in Canada hehe

It was good movie but I just remembered this hilarious story that I need to write down before i fall asleep, Omg I thought it was so funny and I know Chans will find it so funny

OKAY, so before he came to pick me up, my top was in the dryer so I just put on a random top while it was drying, but the first top I found was “I heart Latino boys” that I got a Pitbull’s concert. Lol I instantly think that would make a funny snapchat to send to my aussie babes back home since I was about to see a Latino boy..

Anyways I was just wearing it why I was snapping/doing my hair.. next minute Carlos comes wicked early and is knocking at my door...

And I’m still wearing this top omg, I didn’t have time to go down stairs to get my top that was drying so I just go into my room and look for another top before I opened the door.

Except I couldn’t find a top!! everything I picked up was pants or shorts or dresses. FINALLY found a sweater or something. LOL imagine if I just answered the door in that top…. Ummmm who is even this girl?

#Crazybishes

But seriously it was such a horrendous movie moment, dyingggg


Sleep now, Buenos noches x

No comments:

Post a Comment