WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Monday 9 September 2013

Sk8er girl

Good Morning

Morning? Yesssss M O R N I N G

I’m so stoked I’ve been opening all week, which means because of the bus timetable I have at least 40 minutes before I start work. So I just come in, put music on and just write and read before I open.

I’m so in love with mornings but I’m sure it’s going to get harder once the weather gets even cooler.

Canadian winters sound scary.

Such beautiful morning though,

Yesterday

Firstly I bought new vans with the $50 voucher work gave me! Thanks Zumiez xx

And Christy was in such a chill mood! Which is the best!!

We just skated around the store to our surf playlist we had playing. Perfect Pefect Perfect.

I love Christy! She is so positive, her vibe is so contagious. We just talk about our dreams and laugh. She's seriously so cool, she even speaks Spanish. Haha She's going to take me to Belize where she's from one day. HOW COOOOL

Anyways I Sarah Bennallack built my first Skateboard yesterday.

Woooowa, fancy huh

Christy has been teaching me and yesterday I did it!
I’ve got the grip tape down and the removing/putting on trucks!

Moving up in the (skate)world haha

I love when I open I finished work at 5 or 6 which means I have the rest of the day to go out, or I can walk home from the train station instead of catching a bus because it's not dark and scaryyyy

The little things make me so happy hahaha


Time to open, happy selling to me hehe x





No comments:

Post a Comment