WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Saturday 14 September 2013

Adventures in the YYC

Hola mate!!

Oppsie I didn’t write last night so I’ll do a double recap

Yesterday

Friday the 13th was THE greatest!! No work and I had a hair appointment, which was crazy over due..

Regrowth city!

My appointment was pretty early down town, which was an adventure in its self but just so exciting.

I’ve been down town a few times but Calgary city is quite big when you don’t know where anything is haha

I got off the train wayyy to early and had to walk six blocks but all good mate, got my converse’s on so I was set for an adventure.

It made me so happy when I was a little lost and had to ask business men for directions while they were on their way to work mahhaha

No work for me todayyyyyyyyyyy!!

Man I love mornings these days; anyways I got my hair done, which only cost $31

Love how cheap North America is.

After my hair appt I walked around down town for a while, the YYC has a wicked vibe hey, so many buskers and markets.

Such a good day!

Got McDonalds for lunch, McDreamyyyy. Seriously Macca’s is my all time favorite food. Its been to long.

I was so happy when I got home and realised Jerica had finished work.

We totally put Vampire Diaries on! Yay!
After about three episodes we went for a chocolate run/ Paid a few bills (PS. How much do I hate bills) Then we came back and got ready for Sean’s BBQ!

Sean’s was fun, had a pretty random bunch of people there, but I always love random. Jesse was there though :) he’s a quite intriguing… so Canadian! Like loves the Mountains so much. Way cool though (I’m getting really distracted right now as I’m watching vampire diaries while writing)

On a side note I’m really scared that my 2007 vampire obsession is coming back loooool. I’m too old for this! haha oh my lanta, but I mean if my vampire boyfriend is out there, I’m really open for you to make your appreance known unto me sometime soon
#teamDamon

anywayssssss we didn’t say at Sean’s for very long, Jerica was keen as to go to Jeff and Joel’s house. Which is always a good time.

It was Joel’s birthday and one his friends got engaged. He was heaps cut that they got engaged on his birthday for some reason hahah so I let him propose to me.

Opppppss

Hahahah Jerica’s look of unapproved. I’m the devil ^.^

But joel got me back…

So at Church in Sunday school each Sunday before class we have to introduce our selves and say our name and something about us..

So I go “Hi I’m Sarah”…

And then Joel yells from the back “and I like to flirt”

What da hell man hahaha nahh it’s all good. I’ll give him points for that one.

But Joel actually did say something really nice to me! (Surprise) We were talking about how since I’ve been here all these random guys have shown interest in me.. And I was saying it's just because this is Calgary and I’m Australian, which is pretty foreign here.
But then he said it’s not even that. “It’s just Sarah”

Ayyyyyyyyyeeee ;)

That was so nice, bless his heart. Gives me a little confidence when I move back to Aus.

Okayyyy getting detracted again, write more later x

                                                    

                                                       Calgary tower woooo
Pre-church selfies hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment