WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Saturday 21 September 2013

Weekend

Last night was lovelyyyy
I made Jerica and Joel come get Nacho’s with me.
Was craving them so bad. Haha they took me to Boston Pizza to get nachos?
But I shouldn’t have doubted them, it was MUY BIEN

I had to work this morning and I was opening.

D E A D

Wicked tired but I'm getting used to little sleep, Joel didn’t leave till 5 in da morning. Wot.
Just loves me then leaves me. Todz just kidding about the love me bit, we are strictly just besties for life.

Work was super exciting, but way busy haha typical Saturday, I was scheduled on to finish at 2 but I knew that wouldn’t happen. Plus I was working with Christy so I was happy to Stay.

Once I got home I was soooo hungry and tired. Didn’t have a break at work because I didn’t want to spend money and I might as well make money by working hehe

money love/hate you.

Legit once I got home, I stripped off and ate Indian food then napped for two hours.

H E A V E N

I could of kept sleeping for 1.7 years but I’ll sleep when I’m dead (/later tonight hehehe can’t wait)

I shower and glammed up for this YSA party that Cody was taking me to.

Joel and Cody picked me up, so kind of them :-) Jerica had a work party so no wing women tonight.

The party was awesome! Probably the best I’ve been to in Canada. So many people, and I knew like no one! Which is so exciting/scary.

Met heaps of people including this guy Carlos, totally Latino. He was kewl, seeing him again on Monday night.
ayyyyyyyyyyye ;)  

At the end of the night I was getting so tired ZZZZZzzzzz
But I endued haha nahh tonight was a solid PARTY

SO EXCITED FOR BED RIGHT NOW THOUGH




No comments:

Post a Comment