WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Sunday 1 September 2013

September

Pinch and punch for the first day of the month eh? 

It’s September and still sunny hehe

Since we have no store management, not enough employees and Canadian shopping hours are hectic I’m always working but lucky I work with Christy and Chelsea, Canada’s biggest legends ever. Love them.  

Anyways I finished at 7 last night which was pretty good for a Saturday night! I was meant to finish at 5 but I knew I wouldn’t actually get out then and Chels was closing and I love her enough to stay.

After work Cody and Jerica took me to Lexi’s party. 

YAYYYYY PARTYYYYYY

We get to Lexi's and they’re playing beer pong…. Where am I again? Dance floor please? Ohhh wait we are in Canada haha Lucky i left the red lipstick at home...

I’m so bad at beer pong but I had to try, and mate I tried!! took me back to the days in Colorado, where I thought I was actually good at this strange American game

The boy to girl ratio was on point though. Haha so many Canadian boys!! 

Who knew I’d ever say that sentence haha

It so funny when I’m with Jerica and I met people for the first time, I swear she’s  heard me say the exact same things over and over again. All about Australia and why I’m here ect ect. 

Bless her 

But solid party,


Till manana x

No comments:

Post a Comment