WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Monday 26 August 2013

Don't worry be Happy (& Poor)


It’s still so beautiful outside! The last time I wrote I was pretty stressed and homesick…but by homesick I think I just meant hungry. But today I am not stressed, homesick or hungry. I am 100% happy and my heart is full.

After I spent the day yesterday in the sun and getting some good summer vibes I saw a glimpse of the bigger picture. Who am I kidding, who cares if I’m poor when I’m Canada!

Jen also didn’t have work yesterday so I spent the day with her,

ROOMIE BONDING

she needed to go grocery shopping and I actually thoroughly enjoy going grocery shopping in foreign lands.

We went to the “Super store” and oh my gosh it was HUGE. Heaps bigger than Costco! Mate, North Americans know how to do it! Well, when it comes to food shopping hahaha

Once we got home we were going to go to the pool but it was way to far away and I couldn’t justify that much of a journey for the swimming pool.

Might as well keep on going all the way to Vancouver to the OCEAN! Ahhhh how I wish I could go to the beach right now.

Anyways we settled for the local kids water park. When I say kids I didn’t realise that we’d be the only ones older than the age of 7.

What.

Hahahha lucky we are girls other wise it would have been waaaaaaaay creepy.

But mate, when Canada is 29 degrees in September you take what you can get. I needed some pool time.

We humbled our selves and actually it was so hilarious. It had those squirty guns. Lol cute 

After I got home, content with solid water/tanning time I was so much more grateful for this day off to recharge.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing that we get a little bit stressed in life, if everything was easy breezy we wouldn’t be grateful when payday comes, or when the weekend comes.  Imperfect lives keep us interesting. Life isn’t meant to be perfect but that what makes it so beautiful. Find the magic moments in everyday life.

Maaaaaateee this late night writing is getting deep

I don’t even know what I’m saying but my job is awesome and Canada is wicked. I love my life, Even if all I can afford eating is Weetabix haha

#toyoloforlife

Haha Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment