WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Saturday 10 August 2013

Banff

Finally went to Banff!

Oh my goodness what the perfect

Just exactly what I imagined Canada to look like ♥ ♥ 

so Mike asked me to go on a banff day date with him, what a lovely soul.

I met Mike for like two minute at this party I randomly went to with Jerica and Cody when I first got to Canada.

So I didn't really know him well at all, but what better way to get to know someone that the Canadian rockies! 

It was a pretty long day, 10am till 8pm. epic long but it was good, we get a long pretty good..

...when he can actually understand me.
My goodness haha so annoying, out of everyone I've ever met in both American and Canada he's the person who struggles the most with my accent. 

Sozza Mate

But it was so nice to actually see touristic things, I feel like people at home will be waiting for these pictures hehe. The view was actually magical.

10/10 would recommend

Pine trees for days, and the mountains ahhhh breath taking! Mum would have been going nuts! Painting Material for sure!! 

Everyone kept asking where we where from since Banff is so famous and touristy. So Mike says we where from Portland for some reason hahaha I don't know why Portland? Australia is cooler than Portland!? But I went along with it..
I mean Canadians and Americans sound pretty much the same anyways so he didn't have to put on an accent but my American accent is hilarious… I do practice at work all the time to sound like a local but when I was speaking today it was so bad hahaha

"Thank Yewwwwww" "Yeahrrrr" hahaha sound so valley girl ^.^

Quality times though.










No comments:

Post a Comment