WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Sunday 30 June 2013

Employed Yo

I GOT A JOB

Omg yay I'm so excited! This means money and friends haha

I had four interview with in the past few days but I waited to see if I'd get the job a Zumiez 

annnnd I DID

So I have heaps of paperwork to do but the most annoying part is I have to get a SIN number? Canadian Social insurance number.

COOOL such a Canadian now, so that will be tomorrow’s adventure also have to get a bank account.
I think I’ll go suss down town tomorrow as well, might as well since I’m not working yet.

Okay confession, so I won’t be telling my parents about this just yet but I haven’t eaten properly in daysss haha oppps

I don’t have enough Canadian money transferred yet so I have to wait till that comes through in a few days to buy food.

Legit just bought milk and I’m living off the Weetbix that I bought with me from Aus.

Lets just take a moment to give our gratitude to Weetbix. Saving my life since 2013 haha

#gettingmadskinny

I know I could get them to send me money faster but I REALLY want to do this on my own.

I made this decision to move to Canada alone at 18 so I could experience complete independence. Got here with my own money and I want to live here on my own money. Letting the world teach me about real life a little.

Plus weetbix isn’t so bad… just awkward when I go out for the day haha

So it’s kinda a little stressful but when I do get my money transferred I can’t wait to EAT EAT EAT

Maccas and Taco bell for dayyyyyys!

I’ve met a few people now though via church which is cool as,

Still only have 6 contacts in my phone though, and 3 of them are my roommates.

Just too popular for life heeeeey.

I went to Institute here in Calgary for the first time! 
They have there own Institute building here..like right next to my house on the Univercity campus :O
What daaaa hell. I'm so impressed

Insti was soild but no food after…. so disopointed hahaha forever hungry

But this guy Joel took me to see the Calgary temple after Institute

SOOOO PREEETTTTY

love love love

But seriously love Canada!! suddenly realised how tired I am.. but at least I’m in the correct time zone now ^.^

Till tomorrow x



No comments:

Post a Comment