WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Thursday 4 July 2013

Friends


Weekends are great eh?

On Saturday night Jerica and I went on this double date with Cody and Sean. 
Wingman skills at their finest ;)

We went to this place called Montana's. SO CANADIAN

like cowboy style hahahha I can't even 

but it guess I am in ALBERTA Canada after all..

It was a really cool place though, like no way would this mid-west country looking restaurant ever be successful in Aus but in Canada it just works.
The waitresses even wear plaid and cowboy boots! Hahahah dying.
but maaate our waitress was such a bitch! sorry no tip for you.
Since we don't tip in aus I'm so stingy with my tipping.. i'll have get better ;)

You know how some days you are just 100% on your aim game? This was Saturday night for sure!! Haha it was such a hilarious night, I was cracking the jokes left, right and centre!
Like those extreme bold pick up lines for dayyyss.
They had paper and crayons on the table that you can write with…like the whole table had a layer of paper down so you just write on the table.

Kept putting me and Sean’s names in love hearts and drawing us at our wedding hahaha poor kid, I don’t know if he 100% knew I was just joking!! but I think that just made it even funnier! He didn’t know what to say or do.
I even told the waitress that he was my boyfriend hahaha I don’t even know why?? Poor guy, I just met this guy that day! But Cody and Jerica where laughing so much at me that it just fueled that fire. Sorrrrry Sean xx

After dinner we just came back to ours and watched a movie. Jerica really wanted to watch a scary movie and I wanted us to watch one as well so her and cody can hopefully cuddle

Buuuuut I HATE scary movies with all my heart!

Like I just can’t do them, not even 1%
But I wanted to be the best wingman ever so I agreed and sat with Sean on the other couch.
Sean was really nice and did a great job protecting me from the murders in the movie hahaha (I guess he wasn’t freaked out by me anymore lol)

But I could do it! Sorrrrry Jer. So I left and went to my room putting on every single light on in my house and checking every corner of every room haha

But bless them all, they came and got me and changed the movie :)

We then watched SWAY or something? That was actually pretty good.
Surprisingly hey! But I’m kinda learning to really like action movies.

Anyways that enough of Saturday.

SUNDAY. I love Sundays.

Church is cool here, my YSA ward is huge but has a lot of interesting people in it…. but it’s all good..it keeps it interesting haha
but no one that I’m keen on sadly. The only hotties in my ward are the missionaries.
Of course.

After Church we went to Jerica’s Mum house for Dinner with Cody and Jen.
Jen is hilarious, telling us stories about when she had to draw naked people at her art school. Perfect table conversation eh? Haha love her.

After dinner we went to this party at Brett and Brads house. Brothers.
Such North American namessssss can’t even.
But it was a really cute night, like its still summer here (just) so we watched a movie on the out door projector screen and had a bonfire. I met heaps of cool people as well!

Someone gave me a drink of “juice” which was actually this cherry punch which tasted like poison but it made me so happy because it tasted sooo American and just made me remember I’m Canada.
Actually living my Canadian dream! Soooo happy!

Annddd now my hand hurts so much from this extremely long journal entry
Goodnight x




No comments:

Post a Comment