WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Wednesday 26 June 2013

CANADA

HOLA!!!

I'm Home!!

I've now been In Calgary for over 24 hours. Not going to lie the first night was a little nerve wracking? (like meeting my new roomies and moving into my new house) but today I had the best day ever :)

I started the day off by going on a little adventure, Walked around my new neighbourhood! So Canadian! Its the best!

I ended up at the cloest shops to buy some food. I was at the supermarket for well over and hour..maybe even two hours! I love supermarkets in different countries!! Just looking at the different types of brands and lollies and everything. But I have no idea how long I was even there for because I didn't have a watch or a phone. 

The best.

Not a care in the World.

Jerica one of my new roommates is lovely! So are all of my roommates! I'll have to get a picture of them all!

I also bought a bed today after Jerica got home from work. We went bed shopping with this guy Cody I met hella jet lagged last night. He's a nice boy. 

Super Canadian…..

like American in the way he talks and dresses. Holyyyyy crazy I forget what (North) American's are like haha but he's going to help me learn Spanish. What a gangsta.

What else… it's summer! YAY in June..but not like Aus summers I'm use to! It was 24°c today which isn't heaps hot but its not cold so I'm happy!

SUMMER YESSSS

I also bought a phone today! Today actually was way productive than I thought..win win.
Its way ghetto but yolo mate and I'm poor traveller now haha but its all gooooood because I have a selfie camera still so that the main thing right? #firstworldproblems 

but I also go to see the local mall near my house when I bought my phone! Hopefully I'll be working at one of the stores soon eh? (lol eh..already a Canadian try hard) 
but man the guy who sold me my phone was super attractive, reminds me heaps of my future Canadian boyfriend haha I joke but he was hot as!! 
Prayer and sleep now x


No comments:

Post a Comment