WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Tuesday 25 June 2013

It Begins.

The day has finally come!! 
I knew it would, but now that’s its here I can't believe it. I'm currently on my flight to VANCOUVER!! Just like I’d envisioned! So perfect, just like on the movies where that girl goes on a mad adventure with the super inspiration music in the background lol. 
But if I could put backing track to this very moment in life, I’d put Titanium but the Boyce Avenue cover!! Only because I was listening to Boyce Ave the other night a few weeks ago while I was doing some random research all about Canada and when Titanium came on, 
it just hit me. 

I lost it. 

Singing my head off.. MATE IM MOVING TO CANADA. 

ahhhhh so exciting. 
I feel like I'm going on a little soul searching adventure, well I guess I am, discovering who I am without the things that have made me who I am around me! If that even makes sense? I feel so strongly like this is where I need to be right now. For some reason I'm meant to come to Calgary, Canada of all places. But I know this experience will be the best experience of my life. 

There is something so magical about flying into a different city. When I was flying to Auckland of the way here, it was PITCH black then all of sudden you see the coast and the beach, the legit outline of New Zealand. Then you fly over the streets of NZ till you hit the magical city of Auckand. What makes it even greater is that I was JUST on top of the clouds. Gosh. It's views like that, that really makes you view planet earth so differently! Soooo beautiful. Like, I wish I could memory photograph that and oh my goodness if I had a camera I would have snapped a million pictures of that! oh and instagramed that batboy! 

Something else I really love is getting lost in unknown airports! Cant wait to see what Vancouver's airport got to offer haha… 1 HOUR! I land in 1 hour!! Just so excited! But maybe also I little bit nervous.. just a little bit ;) just about going through immigration and getting my Visa approved but besides that I'm so ready! Write more when I'm in Canadaaaaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment