WONDERLAND

WONDERLAND

Thursday 27 June 2013

Jet lag.

Canada eh?

I love Canada already, it's so beautiful!

buuuuuuutt

I must admit that I need some more friends!! haha thats what you get for moving to the other side of the world not knowing anyone! :O

but I'll be working soon and church is tomorrow so I'm sure that will help! What am I talking about?of course that will help!

mannnn I must be tired… oh wait thats right I am tired… EXTREAMLY

Soooo I 100% didn't believe in jet lag until today! I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep untill  8am..

Nek Minut

4:00pm.

wot.

who does that? I wanted to do so much today :( ahhh well there is always tomorrow.

But I did go to Walmart today, Pretty much the happiest place on earth,
right up there with Disneyland. haha can you tell it's been a few years since I've been to Walmart? Classic. but so exellent.

Then I went out to dinner with Jerica and Cody. I don't think they are dating but who knows? Maybe I'll just have to play cupid here eh?

but dinner was lovely! HUGE servings, like two side with your order. YUM
did a pretty average job at finishing it all but A for effort.

Canada is beautiful and right now the weather is soooo warm

Till maƱana x

No comments:

Post a Comment